Fredolic, mushrooms Garrotxa
Mushrooms Mas Ombravella, Rural Apartments in the Garrotxa
Family of tricholomatals, we find this species in general everyone likes. Bolet is a season that allarga, ja that often poked with the arrival of cold weather, hence its name is given: bold. It will not be surprising, picking them frozen in the middle of the first frost.
The mushroom he is looking for other species and is grateful to find it, ja that group can grow in abundance.
Shares habitat with other mushrooms very popular in our territory and the beginning, often decorate the baskets along with other species such as edible mushrooms or wild mushrooms. With the arrival of cold and disappearance of these other species, will gain prominence as both baskets in the kitchen.
Let's take five cents of this mushroom known and differentiate it fromsome species can be easily confused lately have taken a real scare in our society.
He hat comes with maturity closed and tends to open to be flattened, can reach more than 5cm in diameter. El your color is blackish gray tones and wins as we approach the center.
The uneven sheets, spaced abroad but come together as the foot. Color-white at the beginning and gray as the mushroom matures.
The white broken foot, is thin and fibrous, breaks with ease.
Can say that mushroom meat is scarce i no particular odor cap, tot i que the kitchen is very versatile. This mushroom is easily spoiled due to its fragility.
CONFUSION WITH POSSIBLE chilly
We have a wide variety of edible Tricholoma but all share the same habitat and are considered inferior category that terreum..
With the TRICHOLOMA grocery, among others, found the following:
- He bold esquamós (tricholoma atrosquamosum) smell spicy black dotted sheets, share habitat with coniferous forests.
- He tricholoma orirubens in beech and avetars, reddish meat.
- He tricholoma argyraceum the hardwood forests.
- He tricholoma cingulatum born between willows and carries a ring foot apart.
- He bold floury (tricholoma scalpturatum) color whiter than terreum and some dyed yellow.
- He tricholoma myomyces, the more whitish amines that terreum.
Special mention to the species danger of confusion, as has recently been some shocks to the population:
- He bold spicy board (tricholoma virgatum), It differs because it appears to the beech and avetars. The hat-shaped teat ends with stabbing of lighter gray. The scent is fruity but its taste is both acrid it is not considered edible.
- He poisonous or bold bold board (Tricholoma pardinum), is the species most dangerous. Unlike the Tricholoma terreum, born in the forests of spruce and beech. It is more robust and with one foot thick and full of meat unlike terreum. The hat is decorated escamada that view seems to be scratched. We speak of a dangerous species can cause long, violent gastrointeritis.